Maternity Clothes Camisole With Radiation Shield, 100% Silver-Nylon Fabric, Dress # 8918077, Silver
Protect You and Your Baby!
- Silky feel, light stretch, comfort maternity camisole top provides exceptional shielding against RF radiation to 3 GHz and beyond
- Breathable and comfortable
- Don this camisole as a basic top or an undershirt for all-day protection as you go about your daily activities
- Maternity sizes: 42 inches (107) at chest; 58 (148 cm) inches at belly and 28.5 inches (68 cm) long adjustable strap, lace details. Color: Silver. Model (mannequin) is 5'6" (168 cm) tall
- Care, hand wash, air dry, do not bleach
World Health Organization (WHO) Press Release on May 31, 2011: Cell phone use can increase possible cancer risk. This stylish maternity camisole is specially designed for shielding Radio Frequency (RF) radiation such as cell phone, wireless devices, microwave oven. Now you can give your unborn child the best protection right from the start. The silver-nylon fabric offers exceptionally RF shielding performance.
-- Information about RF Radiation Shielding Fabrics --
Electromagnetic shielding that blocks radio frequency electromagnetic radiation is known as RF radiation shielding. The shielding can reduce the coupling of radio waves, electromagnetic fields and electrostatic fields.
The principle of RF shielding is to using a conductive enclosure to block electrostatic fields. Typical conductive materials used for shielding is metal. With the latest technology innovations the metal and silver fiber blend fabrics become two popular types of shielding fabric used for making shielding clothes in nowadays market.
1. The metal (copper, nickel etc.) fiber blend fabric contains no harmful substances. It is effective RF shielding and provides 30-35dB RF radiation attenuation from 10M Hz to 3GHz according to independently tested results.
2. The silver fiber blend fabric is a very conductive, and provides super shielding performance with up to 56 dB RF radiation attenuation from 10M Hz to 3GHz according to independently tested results.